At Mattison Contract Beds, we stand by the quality of our products and offer a guarantee for defects through proven material failure or faulty workmanship on a 'repair or replacement' basis.
Thank you for choosing to purchase with us; throughout our distinguished history at Mattison Contract Beds, we’ve provided products designed exclusively for the hotel and contract market. We stand by the quality of our products and offer a guarantee to give you extra peace of mind. Should a defect arise through proven material failure or faulty workmanship, Mattison Contract Beds guarantees to repair or replace the mattress or divan base in accordance with the following:
- This guarantee applies only to goods purchased from Mattison Contract Beds. Mattison Contract Beds does not distribute via resellers or retailers and any claims made on this basis will be invalid.
- The guarantee commences on the date of delivery and is effective for 5 years for mattresses and divans.
- Headboards are guaranteed for 1 year.
- Metal mechanisms within duo beds/guest beds and ottomans are guaranteed for 1 year.
- Sofa bed metal ‘opening’ mechanisms are guaranteed for 2 years. The sofa bed frame is guaranteed for 1 year.
- Mattress and bed models within the Mattison Contract Beds’ Campus Collection range are guaranteed for 1 year.
- Any claim must be submitted to Mattison Contract Beds within one month of the apparent defect becoming evident.
- The claim must be supported by your original proof of purchase.
- In the event of a dispute, Mattison Contract Beds may request an independent third party inspection of the products by a recognised and qualified organisation such as Furniture Industry Research Association before agreeing to carry out repairs/replacements.
- Mattison Contract Beds will arrange transport and cover transportation costs of any faulty goods, from and to the delivery address on the original invoice, and our factory.
- Mattison Contract Beds shall not be liable for any transportation and carriage costs, customs and documentation costs on any replacement product outside the UK mainland.
- If the product in question has been discontinued and cannot be repaired, then Mattison Contract Beds reserves the right to supply an equivalent or similar alternative.
- Following a repair, the guarantee will remain valid from the date of the original purchase.
- Mattison Contract Beds shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use this product, or for breach of this or any other express or implied guarantee.
- The terms of this guarantee are governed by English law.
- This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- The guarantee does not apply:
- If the care instructions have not been followed;
- Where there is evidence of abuse, misuse or damage through neglect or accident;
- Where the mattress has not been turned or rotated in accordance with care instructions;
- Where a mattress has been used with an unsuitable divan base or slatted bed frame;
- If the products are soiled, stained or unhygienic.
Models with 5 year guarantee
Models with 1 year warranty